Homes for sale in Coral Springs
Our City is known for its A-rated schools, wonderful parks, and vibrant business community. Here, you’ll find local houses of worship, schools, as well as programs that may be of interest to you. Take a look around and you’ll find that Coral Springs truly offers everything under the sun.
Whether you’re local or visiting family and friends, enjoy Coral Springs’ state-of-the-art facilities, Center for the Arts, Coral Springs Musuem of Art, restaurants and hotels. The City hosts events year-round, including fun activities for your entire family, concerts and much more.
Located in Broward County, about 20 miles northwest of Fort Lauderdale and 10 miles southwest of Boca Raton, Coral Springs is conveniently located near all major highways and airports. This, coupled with the fact that our population continues to be one of the youngest and most educated in the county, makes Coral Springs ideal for any employer.
The City of Coral Springs has a council-manager form of government with the City Commission serving as the board of directors and the City Manager as chief executive officer, with input from residents and businesses.
The City has a workforce of about 770 full-time employees and about 300 part-time and temporary employees, as well as a large pool of more than 800 people who volunteer as needed for emergencies, special events, or other activities.
Homes for sale in Coral Springs Properties
- Homes for sale at Parkland Golf & Country Club
- Homes for sale in Boca Raton
- Homes for sale in Coconut Creek
- Homes for sale in Coral Springs
- Homes for sale in Cypress Head - Parkland
- Homes for sale in Deerfield Beach
- Homes for sale in Delray Beach
- Homes for sale in Heron Bay
- Homes for sale in Margate
- Homes for sale in Parkland
- Homes for sale in Tamarac